Alocacias are broad-leaf flowering plants native to Asia, and parts of Australia. They enjoy bright indirect light with intermittent direct sun. Also known African mask plant, the large sagittated leaves are in an elongated profile with dark emerald green coloring and light mint veins.
- Prefers bright light with some intermittent direct sun.
- Allow top 2 inches of soil to dry out between waterings.
- Wash leaves whenever dusty or shower water weekly.
- Alocasia are medium to advance care.
- Available in an 8 inch nursery pot